Hi and welcome to Purple Hued Views! This blog and online bookclub brings together a womanism-influenced view of life and a love of literature. I’m all about having genuine conversations about issues of race, gender (and so much more) and how people like me are affected by them in everyday life. I’m also a massive bibliophile and I love talking about books! So if that floats your boat then join me in looking at life through this lens.
Love, Sara B. xx
- Self-Doubt and the Importance of Remembering Your ‘Why’
- National Windrush Day has passed. Where do we go from here?
- The Windrush Scandal Isn’t Over: CALL TO ACTION
- Rules of Engagement: Why We Need to Be Respectful of Minorities’ Time and Space
- #SurvivingAbuse: Three Reasons Black People Need to Stop Caping for Sexual Abusers